The fastest and easiest way to crop all your photos. Anyone can use
this process. (see our on-line tutorials)
- Select a folder of images and then click on a typical image name.
- While viewing that image, set the top and bottom lines to where you want
the top of the head and the bottom of the chin to be. Set the center line.
- Select 8x10, 4x6 or 5x7 ratio. Adjust the lines if necessary
- The displayed image is in the format selected and will be exactly what is
cropped and saved. The original images are never changed.
- Cropping lines and the line color and with are saved when changed or on
program exit and reset on program start.
- Then, you can zoom in or out and move the picture using the command buttons
until you have the head where you want it and then click on Crop and Save.
- That's it ... now onto the next Photo.
Quickcrop Screen Sample